2013年7月22日月曜日

Journal F


I want to tell you about the person whom I respect.
First, I introduce one of my best friends “Mayuko”. She and I have known each other since we were 10 years old. We became friendly immediately, after meeting. She was in a track and field club in junior high school. She always practices harder, so she became a good runner. When I get depressed, she always cheers me up and gives me some advices. She is persistent and kindness and funny. I respect such her character. I think that she is very good nature.
Next, I will tell you about “Rena”. I have not met her because I only look her blog. By chance, I found her blog around a year ago. She had gone to America and studied then, so I got interested. She was studying very hard and enjoyed her life. I thought that she looks bright and animated. She always has ambition, she is cheerful character. She had held girl’s party. I think that her ability to take action is great. I like her dress sense, so I copy her fashion. She and I have similar tastes in fashion. She likes LA fashion, and I love too. I want to be like her.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Ouch I think I would be afraid of a sister who "scorched" me. LOL! That was a VERY good choice of words, Shoppi! I think "However I get up against." means "However, I stand up to her."

    I wonder if smiling carefree people have to be a little lazy to keep up that personality. I think hard-working people can be bright and energetic, but maybe 'always smiling and easy to be around' goes together with 'doesn't work very hard and is carefree.'

    Journal E = 220+ words = 5.5 APs!

    I think when a person who has talent or skill (like running) pays attention to us and cheers us up, it makes us feel more worthwhile because that kind of person notices us. That's cool, Shoppi!

    I hope Rena continues to have a life you can admire!

    Journal F = 200+ words = 5 APs!

    Mr. W.

    返信削除