2013年12月13日金曜日

Journal I


I will tell you about how to play soccer and juggle the soccer ball.

              First, I will tell you about how to play soccer. I think ability to concentrate and a broad vision are most important. Always you look around, and you have to know where people are and ball is. When you fake opposition, you have to concentrate on opponent’s movements. When you are faked is same. I think defensive people are often a dependable person, and offensive people are often strong-minded. Offensive people have to think to get a goal. Of course, you have to practice soccer. You develops a fundamental skill of soccer. 
               Next, I will you tell about how to juggle the soccer ball. One of the keys to success to juggle the soccer ball is point one's toes straight ahead, and you kick in the center of ball. If you so, ball is up straight. 
Also, you keeps balance.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿