2014年5月19日月曜日

Food in Kyushu



Kyushu, Japan's south-western island, including Okinawa. The wether in Kyushu is warmer than any other prefecture. 


First, Chicken nanban is famous in Miyazaki. It is fried chicken in Japanese sweet and peppery vegetable sauce with tartare sauce. I love it. When I went to Miyazaki last summer, I ate a famous lunchbox with chikcken nanban. It was heavy lunch, so I couldn't eat all.

Next, Toriten is famous in Oita. It is chicken tempura. Tumpra is dipping into batter and deep flying. It is juicy in the middle. It is a bit different from fried chicken. We usually eat fried chicken whole. However when we eat toriten, we dip toriten in a Japanese dipping sauce. I think toriten is more light food than fried chicken.

Finally, Okinawa soba is famous in Okinawa. Soba is Japanese noodle, and it is made from buckwheat flour. This dish's name is soba, but this noodle is not made from buckwheat flour but flour. It is like a Chinese noodle. We eat it with richer soup and pork. Soba is healthy food, but I think Okinawa soba is heavy.


There are a lot of food and drink in Kyushu. I think everything is delicious. Please try to eat foods in Kyushu.

203 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿