2013年5月17日金曜日

Journal B


    I am going to tell about my five friends.
         First, Chisa is good at memorize faces, and she prefer music. She has the feature of left-handed. However, she is poor at drawing a picture, and she doesn’t like a math. That is why I think that she is right-handed. However, in fact, she is left-handed or her right brain is stronger.
         Next, Yuimi prefer art and literature, so she is good at drawing picture and writing a sentence. She just has the left-handed feature. However, she is a good speaker, so her talk is very interesting. She always makes me laugh. I think that she is left-handed although this is a right-handed feature. In fact, she is left-handed.
         Next, Rina is good at English, and she can memorize person’s faces and names. She is always punctual and practical. She is left-handed although she has a lot of right-handed features.
         Next, Kento is good at memorize things. He is practical and safe. I think he is right-handed. In fact, it is true.
         Next, Manaka likes dance and music. Always, she is full of ideas. Furthermore, she does not keep time. I guess from such features, and she just seems to be a left-handed person. However she is right-handed.
         After all I think that the individual capability is almost unrelated whether you are a right- handed person or a left-handed person. However, I think that it can say in common with a left-handed person who has the rich way of thinking.

1 件のコメント:

  1. You made some very interesting observations about how a person's eyebrows and lips give us an impression of what kind of person they are. Thanks!

    You wrote* "...if she wears dress with a flower pattern, I think that she is a pretty woman." Isn't "pretty" an external quality? The rest of what you wrote is about guessing character, but that sentence seems to be only about looks and not character??

    Journal A = 280+ words = 7 APs!!!

    Hmmmm... I think you are confusing the words "left handed" and "left brain features"! It's kind of hard to understand what you wrote here about your friends because of that....

    Journal B = 240+ words = 6-1 = 5 APs!

    Mr. W.

    返信削除