2013年6月26日水曜日

Journal C


I love café, so I often go a café with my sister or my friends. I like café’s atmosphere which is relaxed mood, and café’s foods are good taste. The first café for me to visit is "Kengun Sandou café". I can choose a main dish and have a buffet meal there. All the foods were delicious and it was impressed. Also in it, the vongole bianco is very good. I am thankful to my sister because she took there for me. From the day, I came to like café.
              I want to introduce café where I had visited. First, “Komushiron café” is near by my grand mother’s house, so I went there with my family and my grand mother. I thought the pasta’s taste was light and easy to eat. Next, “And café” is in my town which was new café. I went soon with my best friend. I remember that the café’s sweets are cute and taste good. My friend and I felt satisfied. Finally, “Rhythm café” is in down town. When my 18th birthday, my friends took me to the café. They gave me surprise cake, so I was very surprised and happy. Therefore the café is my place of memories.
     In Kumamoto there are a lot of café. However there are few cafés which I have visited, so I want to go all kind of café. Also, I want to go café which is outside Kumamoto, and I would like to find my favorite café.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿