2014年6月8日日曜日

My favorite movie (rewrite)


My favorite movies are the devil wears prada, New Year’s Eve, Toy story 2 and legally blonde. These movies make me happy and give me energy. When I felt down, I often watch the devil wears prada. Andrea is always trying hard, and she is strong. And she becomes successful at work. I always think I want to be like her. I hope that I will work and become successful like her in the future. Next, New Year's Eve is interesting because I can't expect the story line. There are a lot of big-name cast. And I can feel atmosphere of New York. Next, I like Toy story 2 the best of all the Disney movies. I like its pictures, story and characters. Finally, I think legally blonde is not famous, but it is interesting. Heroine is very cute and funny, so I like it. I want you to try it.
The devil wears prada


New Year's Eve


Toy story 2

Legally blonde





163 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿