2014年6月30日月曜日

Slam Dunk for Mark

"I want to be here. You'll be well soon. You're very important to me. And basketball is only a game."

          Mark is Bayview's star player of basketball. In semifinal game,Mark jumped and ... it was a slam dunk. Bayview High won, so they could go to the final.  Mark got home after the game, and he noticed his grandmother was not well. He decided to go to the doctor with her. At school the next morning, Mark told friends that He can't play this after noon. Then friends were angry, and they leaved Mark out of the group. However, Mark went to the hospital with grandmother.
          I think Mark is very kind and strong. If I were he, I would go to the final game. However he doesn't afraid about friends, and he went to the hospital with his grandmother. I want to be kind like him. And I hope that I became person who can know what is really important.

be sick : 病気になる
finals : 決勝

173 / 4,250

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿