2014年11月24日月曜日

Diary-Week7


EVENT1

I have taken English conversation lesson from Jeff. On Monday it has been a long while since I took a lesson before. We talked in English for an hour this time. It was very interesting, and I could learn new things. I want to take free talk lesson again.

 

EVENT2

I went to English Weekend, because I am English Weekend staff. My work was cooking. We made tacos and carry rice and taco rice. Everyone said us it was delicious, and I was really glad. Cooking is very hard work, so we had to make dishes for about 50 people. However I think it was good experience, and it was fun!

 

EVENT3

I went to fruits picking. It was my first time. To be honest, I didn’t want to go. I was so tired because of cooking. However I really enjoyed it. Tangerines are sweet and sour, so it was delicious. Everyone seemed enjoy.

 

EVENT4

My favorite book store is Kinokuniya, because there are interesting book. For example, art, design, text and so on. I really like design book. I always stay there more than an hour when I go to Kinokuniya. If you have not go there yet, I would like you to try to go.

 

EVENT5

Now I really want a mountain bike or an urban bike. Lately I am thinking I have to exercise, because I want to lose my weight. I think bicycle riding is good for diet. There are a lot of cute and fashionable bicycle, but they are very expensive. I need money. I wonder it is worth to buy, so I almost impossible to buy bicycle.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Shoko -- I'm glad to see that you caught up with your Diary Homework. Did you enjoy English Weekend? My family and I had fun picking tangerines with the KGU students. Both of my daughters ate A LOT of tangerines!!

    Your score for diary homework 7 is 6/10 minus one point for being late, so 5/10

    返信削除