2014年11月24日月曜日

Diary-Week8


EVENT 1
This week I often went to English Lounge, because I wanted to meet exchange students who I became friends in English Weekend. It is good lesson for my English speaking skill. I can listen, but I can’t tell what I want to say well. I will go to English Lounge when I am free.
EVENT 2
I went to dormitory of exchange students on Wednesday. It was my first time, so I was very nervous. However I could fit in the place soon. We talked and watched TV, and I taught everyone cup song. It was very very fun!! I couldn’t believe that I was in dormitory. Lately I am feeling changing myself gradually.
EVENT 3
Now I am interested in space, so I borrowed a book about space in library. It is “137 billion of light years cosmology”. I have read only 10 or 20 pages yet. This book was written the sun, the galaxy, the black hole and so on. I’m getting excited about this book. I have no time now, so it seems to take long time. I would like to read more book about space.
EVENT 4
I went to 紅蘭亭 (kourantei)last Wednesday with my friend, Kaho. It was my first time. Kourantei is a Chinese restaurant. I had thought it is expensive restaurant, but It isn't. We ate shrimp with chili sauce set meal. It was delicious. I liked it, so I want to go again.
EVENT 5
Do you know the color run? I have known it on the Internet, and it is running with color powder. I had known it on the internet. Then It have not been held in Japan. Howerer this year it was held in Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Okinawa, Fukuoka. I really wanted to go, but I couldn't go because of having a part time job. Now, I want to go electric run. I hope that I will be able to go next time.

 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi again, Shoko -

    I'm really glad to hear that you are going to English Lounge and that you are spending time using English for real communication (not just in class!!). It's the best way to learn many new things and make good friends with many kinds of people.

    The score for this diary homework is 7/10

    返信削除