2014年11月10日月曜日

Diary-week6

EVENT1
I went to Kendai with my friend, because the school festival was held. We went there to see a dance show and meet friends who are students of Kendai. I could meet many friends, and I talked with them. I had a good time.

EVENT 2
I am worring about one news. It is japanese woman is missing in Canada. I think it is strange, because she bought souvenir and air ticket. I don't know why she was ruled a suicide. I will go to Canada next summer, and I am worring.

EVENT3 
I went to days room cafe with my friend. It is near KGU. The atmosfere of days room cafe is very good, so I could relax.
I ate a salad ane a bagle sandwich. It was delicious.

EVENT4
I read the book, jinsei ga tokimeku kataduke no maho. It is written about cleaning. It is very interesting and very useful for me, because I am not good at cleaning. I haven't finished read the book,  so I am looking forward to reading continuation.

EVENT5
My favorite fruits are an orange and a strawberry. However I don't like sweets made by strawberry. An orange and a strawberry are winter fruits, so I am happy.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Shoko --

    I have never read a book about cleaning... that is very interesting. Actually, I don't like cleaning very much, but if I read about how to do it more efficiently, maybe I will come to like it more?

    Your score for this diary homework is 5/10

    返信削除
  2. Hi again -- sorry, I noticed that your diary is late, so your score will be minus one point -- 4/10. Try to write more next time, and don't be late!

    返信削除