2014年10月27日月曜日

Diary - Week 5

EVENT 1
Last wedneday I went to dinner with my former teammate and my former soccer coach. It had been a long time since we met before. We caught up on each other's lives. I was glad to hear that they keep well. We talked mainly about each other's future, and I could hear very valuable story from my former coach. The story motivated me.

EVENT 2
I would like to write about one of my best friends. She is in Tokyo now, and she studies Special Effects Makeup in Tokyo. She always makes an intense effort. She and I had similar tastes when we were high school students, and we got better acquainted. She always makes me cheer, so I am grateful for her.

EVENT 3
My favorite animated Disney movie is Toystory 2. I really like the scene which is Woody is repaired from old man. And then I like Jessy. When I was child, I wanted to be cowgirl like Jessy. I have Buzz, Woody, Mr. potatohead and Mrs. potatohead now. I want all of toys which turn up in Toystory.

EVENT 4
I went to dinner with my senior at college. She is very fashionable, kind and funny, and I respect her. We went to MK which is syabu syabu restaurant. And then we went to Starbucks coffee. She pay all.I was surprised, but I was happy. I want to be like her.

EVENT 5
This week I watched a movie in English. It is high school musical. This movie is very famous, and it is easy to understand. Furthermore it is very interesting and fun. I think it is good for English study.


1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Shoko -

    Wow, your friend's area of study sounds really interesting! I think people who do that kind of work must be very creative...

    Your score for this diary homework is 6/10

    返信削除