2014年10月5日日曜日

Diary - Week2


EVENT 1

Last Tuesday, I met my best friend in junior high school student for the first time in a long time. Her name is Yui. She is as tall as me, and she is cute girl. We went to the Ezuko, and we did walking and talking. She always makes me laugh, and I could get energy.

 

EVENT 2

On Wednesday I went to drinking party of my part time job. My part time job is café staff. I really didn’t want to go to drinking party before drinking party. The reason was almost of other staffs are older than me, and I was so nervous. However, it was very in fun. Everyone is so kind to me. I didn’t drink, but I could enjoy.

 

EVENT 3

I would like to write about my favorite sports. I like to play soccer. I played soccer from 10 years old to 18 years old in club team. When I was child, I thought that I want to be a soccer player. However, when I was 15 years old, I gave up the dream. The reason was I knew woman soccer player’s salary is not enough to make a living. I don’t play soccer now, but I still love soccer. Soccer makes me excited. I also like dancing. When I was 16 years old, I interested in dance, and I began to take a dance lesson at dance studio near my house. My favorite dance is hip hop. When I feel bad, doing dance is nice for a change.

 

EVENT 4

I read an English book. It is Henry and Mudge and the best day of all. Henry and Mudge series are very interesting, and it is easy to read. Henry is so cute, and he has a childlike innocence. There are a lot of Henry and Mudge series I have not read yet, so I want to read more this series.

 

EVENT 5

I watched AVATAR on TV last night. It was first time to watch AVATAR for me, and I was looking forward to watching it. I thought this story was easy to predict for me, so it isn’t very interesting. After all, I watched to the end. I thought the movie has great visuals, but I didn’t think I want to watch it again.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Shoko -

    I thought it was so interesting that you watched Avatar recently, and then we talked about it in our class today!! Actually I haven't seen that movie yet. I must rent it sometime...

    Your score for this homework is 8/10

    返信削除