2014年10月20日月曜日

Diary - Week 4

EVENT 1
Monday, typhoon was coming, so I didn't have to go to school.  I was happy, because I could sleep longer than school day. However I had a part time job from 19:00. I thought people wouldn't come to cafe, but people came to cafe as usual. I could go back to home at 21:30, and I was happy. Monday was my lucky day. 

EVENT 2
Wednesday, I went to a debrief session of studying abroad. Exchange students who got back from another country this year made a presentation. Everyone's presentation was interesting, and I could learn about studying abroad. Woman went to China said there were a lot of hard things. It made the biggest impression. I was nervous after hear that. However, I think if I can overcome difficulties, I will be able to grow.


EVENT 3
I would like to write about my favorite applications for iPhone. I will write about three applications. I often use Instagram. How to use Instagram is posting photos. You also can look everyone’s photos, and you can like or comment. I often look photos of fashion abroad and my friend’s photos. Instagram is famous for around me now like a twitter. I also often use Tumblr. I don’t know well how to use this even now. I look everyone’s post, and I post photos and blog sometimes. It is not famous around me, but I think it is interesting for me. Finally, I like WEAR. It is fashion application, and almost of posts are Japanese fashions. These applications are interesting for me. I want people like fashion to use these applications.

EVENT 4
Today I met my teacher when I was nursery school toddler. My teacher went to cafe where I work, and I noticed her soon.  I talked her, and she remembers me. I'm glad to see her. She really liked the cafe, and I was happy.

EVENT 5
I found a book about Columbus at KGU library. I was interested in the book, because I like world history. The book's name is Chaistopher Columbus. It isn't written that Indians were enslaved, and it is written that Columbus is a hero. I don't like this book, because it isn't interesting. However it is good for children.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Shoko -

    I have been hearing about the REAL story of Christopher Columbus recently, too. He is a famous explorer, but when you look at the facts, it seems that he treated the native people in North and South America very badly...

    Your score for this homework is 8/10

    返信削除