2014年10月13日月曜日

Diary - Week 3


EVENT 1
Last Tuesday I went to café with my high school friends from 10:30 p.m. It is yoru café. It is famous café the reason was it is chain café. There are many chain stores in Kumamoto. I ate apple pie and ice cream, and it was delicious. I had a good time.

EVENT 2
I would like to write about my favorite anime this time. I like anime for example one piece, hunter X hunter, full metal alchemist, uchu kyoudai and so on. Lately, my favorite anime is uchu kyoudai. This story is Mutta and Hibito becomes an astronaut, and they go to the moon. They are brothers. Mutta is older brother, but Hibito becomes an astronaut and go to the moon first. And then, Mutta try to be an astronaut. Mutta is very funny, and he makes me laugh. He is sensitive, but his younger brother Hibito is optimistic person. The combination is very interesting. I can’t describe my feeling well, but I think this anime gives me important things of my life. You have to try to see uchu kyoudai.

EVENT 3
This weekend I went to see a model house. I was so excited, and I am really looking forward to live my new house. I don’t know that we really move yet. If we really move, I will have friends over. I will also have a party with my friends.

EVENT 4
I read an English book. It was Young Cam Jansen and the zoo note mystery. The revel of this book is 1.2 ~ 1.4. Cam and Erick find the Erick’s signed note to go to the zoo. Finally they can find the signed note, and they can go to the zoo. There are difficult words, but it is easy to read.

EVENT 5
I was very busy last week the reason was I had a part time job every day. I work at café, and I am also tutor. I was really tired last week, but I am glad to earn money. I really want much money now. The reason was I want to travel. Therefore I have to work hard.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Shoko -

    I'm glad to see that you enjoyed reading the Young Cam Jensen series. Have you tried reading the Nate the Great series? I used to teach at a women's university and those books were VERY, VERY popular with my students! Please look for them.

    Your score for this diary homework is 8/10

    返信削除
  2. Hi Christie. Thank you for your comments. I haven't read it yet, so I will try it!

    返信削除