2014年12月2日火曜日

Diary-Week9

EVENT1
My favorite pasta is a basil past of cafe where I work. I had liked a pasta with cream and cod roe, but now my favorite pasta is the basil pasta since I met it. First, I don't like its look, because of green green green. Howerer I tryed it, I was surprised that It was so delisious. Now the menu was changed, and it disappeared in the cafe. However I know the recipe, so I can make it. 

EVENT2
I will write about a little weird old woman. She went to a cafe where I work on Saturday. She went to cafe with wheelchair by oneself. However she was only walking around in the cafe, and she spoke to everyone, cafe staff and customers. She said that I'm an actress, I'm a Hollywood and so on. I was surprised that she can walk and what she said. I felt scary. she stayed for an hour, and she went back with wheelchair.

EVENT3
November 28th, the day is my father's birthday. I send a massage by line, and I gave him a beer written message from me. He looked delighted. Dinner was KFC' chicken, because we love chicken. I like somebody's birthday, because I can eat a big dinner or favorite dishes and cakes.  My birthday will come soon, so I am excited at dinner on my birthday.

EVENT4
I have started to read a book which is "50 facts that should change the world." It was written by Jessica Williams. My father's friend gave me this book. At first I wasn't interested in it, because It is very thick and small print and written in English. However I guess it is a good way to study English. I would like to read all.

EVENT5
On Wednesday I played frisbee with my friends in college' ground. We couldn't play long time, because PE class was started soon. However It was very fun! The frisbee flies very long way. It was a little difficult, but maybe I can toss a frisbee well if I practice it. We will play frisbee next Wednesday, I am looking forward it.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Shoko -

    Pasta alla Genovese (pasta with basil sauce) is one of my favorites, too. In the summer I often grow a lot of basil and I make basil pesto sauce. Fresh pesto is SO yummy!

    The score for this diary homework is 8/10, minus 1 point for being late, so 7/10

    返信削除