2014年12月8日月曜日

Diary - Week10

EVENT1
I tumbled over the stairs on Thursday. I didn't understand what happened, and then my cheek and hands got hurt. My pinky finger of left hand didn't work. Also My cheek was swollen and got purple. Now my cheek turned yellow. I am embarrased, because everyone asks me is it yellow cheek?

EVENT2
This week is almost rainy days. I don't like rain, because rain makes me depressed feeling. Howerer, the rain made me refreshing on Friday. I was depressed, because I was pissed off with my mother. I went to a park without an unbrella in spite of rain, and I came back to myself. I thought rain isn't bad.

EVENT3
Do you like Ghibli? I like Ghibli, and I am proud that Ghibli is Jpanese cartoon film as I'm Jpanese. Ghibli's picture is very fineness and beautiful. I think it is attractive. Furthermore, there are stories which is related to environment issues. Ghibli gives us important message by animated cinema. I think everyone can enjoy.

EVENT4
I am going to snowboard in December with friends of my part time job. I have snowboarded once, and then I could it. Howerer it was two years ago, and I am concerned that if I can snowboard. If I go to snowboard, I have to take care about injur.


EVENT5
My favorite cake is a cheesecake, but I didn’t like a cheesecake when I was child.  Also I had not eaten a cheesecake. However I went to Huis Ten Bosch in my school trip when I was an elementary school student. Then I went to a cake shop. It is Tante Annie. It is famous for a cheesecake. I tried to eat a cheesecake, and it was so delicious. I was absorbed in a cheesecake after my school trip. I tried making it by myself. Even now I often make a cheesecake. However I can’t make a cheesecake like a Tante Annie. If you have not eaten the cheesecake, you should try to eat. I think it may be from 1000 yen to 2000 yen. Also you can buy it on the internet. I highly recommend it.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Shoko -

    You asked if I like Ghibli, and my answer is yes! I especially like Totoro -- so many things in the movie are related to points of Japanese culture that I really appreciate.

    The score for this diary homework is 8/10

    返信削除