2014年12月14日日曜日

Diary-Week11


EVENT1
I read an interesting book, and it is written one aesop's fables. It is ”donkey father son”. It was my first time to read it, and I knew a great things by it's story. The story teaches me that people criticize anything what you do, so you only do what you want to do. I thought it is right! Also I think I do anything without concern for public eye.

EVENT2
I like a lot of model, but today I will write two models. My favorite models are Jyun Hasegawa and Rinka. They are very famous in Japan, and they are top model. First Jyun Hasegawa is very cool and pretty. She is half American and half Japanese and 28 years old. I idolized her, because she is bilingual person, and she has a beautiful smile. She is as tall as me, so I want to be like her nice figure. Next Rinka is 41 years old, and she is very fashionable. She was often on TV before, and then I didn’t think she is pretty. However I saw her on magazine, and I knew she is very fashionable and pretty. I want to be like her. Also I want to be interested in fashion like her at over 40 years old.

EVENT3
I went to AEON MALL with my mother and sister to buy a dress. I will wear a dress in reunion. First I want a black rompers, because I like cool style. However I tried on blue dress, and I liked it. My mother and my sister also liked it. The dress is very beautiful color and shape. It was expensive, but I was really happy.

EVENT4
On Sunday morning, zichinsai (地鎮祭) was held. I looked in dictionary about zichinsai. It is the Shinto ceremony of purifying a building site. I don't know that like a zichinsai is held in foreign countries. However, when you build a house, zichinsai is held to pray for safe in Japan. 

EVENT5
My recommended movie is the polar express. It is a Christmas story, and the polar express take children to town where Santa Claus lives. I guess it is adventure. When I was 12, It was first time to watch this movie. This movie makes me excited. I also feel Christmas, so I love this movie. 

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Shoko -

    You asked if other countries have a "zichinsai" ceremony, but, at least in Canada, we don't. My father built the house I grew up in, and the day he started preparing the ground, he didn't do anything special...

    The score for this diary homework is 8/10

    返信削除
  2. oops! Hi again, Shoko -- I just realized that this diary homework was late, so I have to subtract 1 point. Your score is 7/10

    返信削除