2015年1月24日土曜日

Diary-Week12

EVENT1
On Wednesday I was supposed to go to snowboard with my friends. However, it was heavy snow in Aso, and we couldn't go to Oita. I really wanted to go, and I was very sad. However we decided to go to snowboard on February. I am looking forward to go.

EVENT2
I am interested in taking a picture by iPhone in these days. There are a lot of applications of camera. It is high quality, and I can take a picture as if I am photographer. I recommend “VSCOcam”.

EVENT3
I bought a new book, and it is about fashion. There are a lot of coordinate in the book. It is interesting for me, so I want to be more fashionable. I study about fashion by the book.

EVENT4
On Monday I took an English conversation lesson from Jeff. It was fun, but I couldn’t speak English well than usual. I was frustrated. I don’t know why, but I thought I want to speak English more fluently.

EVENT5

It has been two weeks since I bought a PC. It is Mac book retina. I really wanted to it from before, and finally my parents gave me it. I was very happy, and I love it. However I can’t use well, because I am unfamiliar with Mac. I have to learn about Mac.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Shoko -

    It's nice to see that you are trying to catch up with your diary homework. I hope you are enjoying your new PC!! I am a Mac user, too ... I love using them!! They are much better than Windows, in my opinion.

    The score for this diary homework is 5/10, minus 2 points for being more than 1 week late, so 3/10

    返信削除