2015年1月24日土曜日

Diary - Week15

EVENT1
On Wednesday I drove with my friends. First we went to have lunch, and we ate hamburger at Reef. It was so delicious. A hamburger is very big, and I was full. Next we went to Mt. dokko. We can see very beautiful landscape from here. We took a lot of picture. It was very nice day.

EVENT2
On Sunday I went to downtown to get eyelash extension. It was first time, so I was excited. However it was different from what I expected. I thought an extension is too many. However it is easy to make up, so I am happy.

EVENT3
January 12th was coming of age day, and I went to a ceremony with kimono. It had been so long time I wore kimono before. I got up 4:00 a.m. I got ready, and I went to salon. I also went to my grandparent’s house to show my kimono. A ceremony was very fun, and I could meet a lot of friends.

EVENT4
I went to dormitory of exchange students to teach Japanese makeup to Mame. She wants to learn Japanese makeup. She made dinner for me. It was Taiwanese carry. It was so delicious, and it was not spicy than I expected. After dinner, I spent time talking with exchange students. I had wonderful time.

EVENT5

Final exams will come soon. I think international law is most difficult. I couldn’t understand well. There were a lot of difficult words and rules. However I think International law is good study, so I want to get job of international relations. I study hard.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Shoko -

    Thanks for your effort in our Writing IV class!! I hope you have a great spring break. I'll see you on campus at KGU in the new academic year!

    Your score for this diary homework is 6/10

    返信削除