2015年1月24日土曜日

Diary - Week14

EVENT1
This is the first time I have bleached my hair. My head hurt, but I endured. My hair became like a blond. I wanted to dye my hair in high color, so I am satisfied.

EVENT2
On Tuesday I hanged out with my friend. Maybe I introduced her on my blog before. She is Azu, and she is studying about make in Tokyo. She came back last Sunday. I was really grad to meet her.

EVENT3
On New Year’s Eve I went to downtown with my friend. We did a countdown in the bar. It was very fun! It was the first time I did a countdown in the bar. There were a lot of people in downtown. I want to go to the countdown at Times Square in New York this year.

EVENT4
On New Year’s Day, I went to my grandparent’s house. I got otoshidama about 20,000!! I was so happy. I hadn’t thought I could get so much money. I ate oseti, it was delicious. This is Japanese New Year’s Day.

EVENT5

On Saturday, a reunion of my high school was held. I really like my high school, so I was looking forward to it. As I had expected, it was so fun. I was grad to meet many friends and teachers in high school. I thought I want to go back when I was high school student.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Shoko -

    I have never colored my hair... somehow, I think it would look strange on me! I am glad you are satisfied with the results of your hair treatment.

    The score for this diary homework is 5/10 minus 1 point for being 1 week late, so 4/10

    返信削除