2015年1月24日土曜日

Diary - Week13

EVENT1
I went to Walet with Yukari at Christmas Eve. Walet is a café, and it is a very cute café. There are a lot of things too. For example accessories, rug, candle and pillow. We ate cakes and drank tea. It was very fun. I want to go there again.

EVENT2
My Christmas event is only a part time job. I was sad, but my mother made a wonderful dinner. We didn’t buy cake for Christmas, because my birthday is 27th. I thought like this Christmas is not bad.

EVENT3
I went to AEON MALL with my friend “Mame” on Friday. She is an exchange student from Taiwan. She is so cute girl, and I think she looks like Japanese. She always told me I like you, and I am happy. I am grad to become friend with Mame.

EVENT4
I became 20 years old on December 27th. I have thought if I become 20, I am adult. However I didn’t get a real sense of adult, and I think it is difficult. I can drink alcohol and smoke. I am also an enfranchised person. I am looking forward to my life from now.

EVENT5
I had a wonderful dinner in my birthday. First I went to buy a cake with my mother, and we got a fruits cake. It looked like very delicious. Then my mother made a dinner for me. I ate a stake, soup and cake, and I drank alcohol with my family. All dishes were delicious, and it was wonderful birthday.

                                                                             

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi again, Shoko -

    Well, happy belated birthday! It sounds like you had a happy celebration with your family.

    Your score for this diary homework is 6/10 minus 2 points for being more than 1 week late, so 4/10

    返信削除