2014年7月27日日曜日

Diet


 Have you ever gone on a diet? I am on a diet. I have gone on a diet many times. However I can't be successful. Even when I am able to lose my weight, I gain my weight soon. I mean I can't continue a diet. I think maybe I am weak, so I always end up eating too much. However this time is different. I am going to go the sea in Miyazaki this summer vacation. I want to put on a bikini. Now I could lose 2 kilograms. I would like to lose more 2 or 3 kilograms. What I am doing is only a restricted diet. I can’t exercise now because I am busy with studying for an exam and assignment. I am going to exercise from finishing exams.
I would like to write my diet method. First, I would like to write about food.
1. Don’t eat after 18:00. I think it is very famous and popular. J-pop singer, Kouda Kumi could be successful by this method.
2. Don’t eat carbohydrates too much. It is very famous too. Low-carbohydrate diet is very popular.
           Next I would like to write about exercise.
1.     Massage. I massage my feet every day.
2.     stretch
3.     core training
I would like to begin running after finishing exams.
           I want to change myself. I want to more enjoy fashion. I hope that I can do it.

235 / 7,614

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿