2014年7月17日木曜日

How to study


I would like to write about 2 things how to study. I often watch movies in English. First, I watch the movie in English with Japanese subtitle. Next, I watch the movie in English with English subtitle. Finally, I watch the movie in English without subtitle. It is good way to learn English for me. I like movies, so I can study English with enjoy.

Another way is watching English conversation lesson video on YouTube. I always watch Bilingirl English conversation lesson. It is very interesting, and it is easy to understand English. Provider of this video is Chika. I think she grew up in Seattle. And now she is in Japan, but her parents are in Seattle. I am always looking forward to watching this video.

 I think it is important to be in English-language environments at all times. I have to make English-language environments by myself. I study hard more than now.

154 / 6,414

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿