2014年7月21日月曜日

Last weekend rewrite


          I would like to write about last weekend. I went to Joyful with my friends yesterday. Joyful is a restaurant. We studied and chatted in there. We often study in Joyful. The friends are Ume and Aimi. They are my high school student friends. We are very close. Ume was the best funny face champion in our high school. She is very funny. She always makes me laugh. Aimi is a little strange. She is unique in her own way. She likes cute thing. Thus She is cute. However, She is very funny too. I am always laughing when I am with them. I really like them. 
          We talked about romance yesterday. The topic is why do we get boyfriends. We don't have boyfriend now. We have to effort to get boyfriend. haha

133 / 6,879

1 件のコメント:

  1. She likes cute thing. >> She likes cute things.

    Thus She >> Thus she

    返信削除