2014年7月17日木曜日

typing homework 1~5


determination
Last year I didn't work hard to study. I reflected on it, so I decided to study hard. Thus I have some objective. First I want to score 700 on TOEIC -IP. Next I want to score 500 on TOEF- ITP. Finally I will do my best to speak English well. I am so excited new school year. I want to keep working hard.
 
My favorite music and singer.
My favorite genres are hip hop, R&B, j-pop and k-pop. I became to like k-pop recently, since my friend told me one group. The group's name is EXO. They are very cute and handsome, and they are good at dance. I watched them music video in YouTube every day. However I like Cher Lloyd the best.
My hobby
I have a lot of hobby. My hobbies are Dancing, taking pictures, cooking and drawing. I like dancing the best. Dancing makes me happy and smile. When I could dance very well, I felt so good. I am always looking for the day of a dance lesson. I want to work hard with dancing from now too.
Golden Week
My Golden Week plans are cleaning my room, picking leaf of tea, doing BBQ, meeting my friends and going to Aso. We will go to Shiraito-no-taki in Aso. And then, we will do nagashi soumen. I am looking forward to going there. However I think that there will be a little cold, because it is still May. I hope my Golden Week will be nice days.
Food
I love eating foods. I often eat something. And I like meats and sweets. So there makes me fat. Therefore I am going on diet. However It doesn't work. I tried not to eat. I ended up eating a lot. However I have heard of eating too much isn't good for our health. I will do my best to my health.

315 / 5531

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿