2014年7月8日火曜日

This weekend


Saturday, I went to my grandmother's house in early morning with my mother. We have to clean a grave. The day was very hot, so I became sweaty. However, I didn't think that I don't want to clean a grave. I sang and cleaned a grave, so I could enjoy cleaning a grave. After cleaning a grave, my grandmother gave me 10,000 yen. I was so happy.

           Sunday, I went to Saga with my family. My family wanted to watch the soccer game of my brother's college and Saga University. However, I wanted to go shopping at Saga outlet. I asked my mother, and we decided to go to Saga outlet first. However, I was not satisfied because I could have less time to shopping. Then my mother said we will come here after the soccer game. We went to watch the soccer game. However, I slept in the car because of heavy rain. We went to Saga outlet again after the soccer game finished. I could good shopping. I bought some clothes. I felt very good.

              This weekend was nice. I hope that next weekend will be good weekend too.

191 / 4,657

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿