2014年7月17日木曜日

My grandmother's house

I love my grandmother’s house. It is in Misato. There are a lot of natures. Especially, my grandmother’s house is surrounded by nature, mountain and river. My grandmother and cousin’s family live together. I always play with my cousin when I visit my grandmother’s house. In every summer I go to river and swim. Then we often barbecue. I really like it. Before l often stay my grandmother’s house, but recently I couldn’t stay my grandmother’s house, because I was busy. However I had no class on Wednesday and Thursday, so I went to my grandmother’s house and staid. I could relax and refresh. In this morning, I saw hog. I was so surprised. There are a lot of animals in the wild and insects. However my grandmother’s house always makes me happy and cheerful.

135 / 6,692

1 件のコメント:

  1. In every summer >> Every summer
    I saw hog. >> I saw a hog. >> I saw a wild boar.
    l often stay my grandmother’s house >> l often stay at my grandmother’s house

    返信削除