2014年7月17日木曜日

The hunger games : catching fire

Every year The Hunger games are held. The Capitol of the nation of Panem forces each of its twelve districts to send a boy and girl to fight in the Hunger Games. It is a nationality televised event in which “Tributes” must fight with one another until one survivor remains. Katniss Everdeen volunteers in her younger sister’s place to join the games. In The hunger games, Katniss could survive. The hunger games: catching fire is in the next episode.
 

Do you know The hunger games? It is very interesting movie. I watched The Hunger games is about a year ago. I thought for the first time in a long while, I watched interesting movie. I was looking forward to watching The hunger games: catching fire. This movie has nail-biting scenes. Thus I am always moved. I would like you to watch this movie.

 
 

143 / 6,557

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿