2014年7月17日木曜日

typing homework 11~15


My cell phone
I have had cell phone since I was junior high school student. Feature phone was still major at the time, so my first cell phone was white feature phone. Now, I have iPhone 5s. Almost of people have iPhone or smartphones now. Sometimes, I miss feature phone. However I think iPhone is more useful than it. I use iPhone most of the day. I think it is bad thing. I have to careful not to use it too much.
respect
I am going to write about people I respect. Her name is Yoshida Reike. She was not famous so much until 4 years ago. However I have known her about 4 or 5 years ago. She was blogger. But 4 years ago, she produced her bland from MARK-STYLER. I really liked the bland. The clothes are casual and cute. However, she leaved the bland, and she launched new bland by herself.
How to study with movies
I would like to write about how to study with movies. I often watch movies in English. First, I watch the movie in English with Japanese subtitle. Next, I watch the movie in English with English subtitle. Finally, I watch the movie in English without subtitle. It is good way to learn English for me. I like movies, so I can study English with enjoy.
About blogging
I would like to write about blogging. It is hard for me. When I was first year grade, I wrote a blog because I was Mr. Waterman’s class. I thought the blog was very hard. However now I think the blog in first year grade was easy. At first, I didn’t know what I write about. Now, I will try to write about anything without dictionary, so I think I can get writing skill a little.
Vacation plans
I would like to write about my summer vacation plan. I am going to go camping with my friends. We will go to Aoshima in Miyazaki. Aoshima has the sea. Last year, we went to Aoshima. We enjoyed the sea and camping. We set up a tent by ourselves. However in this year, we can rent two cottages. I was glad to hear that. I want to enjoy in this year too, and I am really looking forward to coming the day.

386 / 6,260

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿