2014年7月17日木曜日

typing homework 6~10


study
First, I am not good at grammar, so I am studying grammar. My text’s name is Grammar in use. It is very useful. It is written in easy English. It is my favorite text. Next, I am always trying to memorize English words. If there are new words which I don’t know, I write a note.
class
I have many classes this semester. My favorite class is International communication except English classes. It is not for student who are majoring in English but hospitality. I can take this class with exchange students. I wanted to take a class with exchange students, so I am taking this class. It is very fun. I am looking forward to taking this class every week.
Foreign countries
I have never been abroad. However, there are a lot of place which I want to go, for example, Canada, Korea, US, UK, Australia. The best country which I want to go is Canada. I really want to go Canada to study. I heard Canadian is kind, so I think I can easy to spend. And I want to live for surrounded by nature.
movie
My favorite Movie are the devil wears prada, New Year’s Eve, Toy story 2 and legally blonde. These movies make me happy and give me energy. When I fell down, I often watch the devil wears prada. Andrea is always trying hard, and she is strong. And she becomes successful at work. I always think I want to be like her. I hope that I will work and become successful like her in the future.
computer
I have knowledge of smartphone, but I don't know about computer so much. I am not good at typing. And I can't understand what keyboard means, for example tab, caps lock, and so on. However, I like to use computer. I think it is very useful. I always get a lot of information in Internet by using computer. From now, we must be able to use computer for work. I want to learn about computer more than now.

343 / 5,874

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿