2014年7月10日木曜日

spring vacation (from typing homework)




Go to Aso
I went to Aso with friends from high school by my car. First we went to cafe to have lunch which was very stylish. I ate a curry. It tastes good. I liked it. Next we went to Aso shrine. We drew on omikuji there. And then we walked around shrine to eat ice cream. However we ate croquette. It had a good time.
 
64 words
Fukuoka
I went to Fukuoka to see my friends and go shopping. I stayed for three days. I went to a lot of clothes shop, but I did not buy anything. There were not things I like. My best memory was that I went out to eat with my friends. It was very interesting and excited. I want to go again. I felt happy to see my friends.
 
67 words
Travel alone
 
After I went to Fukuoka, I went to Tokyo by myself. It was first time to visit Tokyo. I felt very nervous. However I could to enjoy my trip. I went to Sinjyuku, Harajuku, Shibuya, Kouenji, Tokyo station, Ikebukuro and Daikanyama. My favorite place is Daikanyama. It is very stylish. However stores in Daikanyama are expensive.
56 words
Disney land
When I visited Tokyo, I went to Tokyo Disney land with a friend. She is my best friend. I was very grad that I could go with her. First we went to take a first pass. And then we went shopping. We bought matching Jessie’s hat. Jessie is toy story's character. Next we ate turkey. However I couldn't eat all, because I didn't like it
65 words
picnic
I had a picnic under cherry blossom trees with a friend in the end of March. We went to mount Dokko. The landscape was very good. I have been there twice. However I went there at night before. Cherry blossom trees were beautiful, so I was able to relax. We spent time taking a picture and talking. I had a good time.
62 words
314 / 5,092

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿