2014年7月27日日曜日

Saturday 7.26

Yesterday was very nice day. I got up early, and I did assignment. Initially, I studied until part time job. However my mother asked me to go shopping with her. After waving, I decided to go shopping. My mother said me “I get you clothes”, so I made up my mind. My mother doesn’t usually give me something, so my mother was strange yesterday. However it was lucky for me. We went to Yume-town hamasen. My mother looked for clothes, and I helped her for looking for good clothes. My mother was satisfied. I could get some clothes and accessories. I was so happy. Then we finished shopping. I had to go part time job from 18:00, and part time job was finished at 21:30. When I came back home, my father asked me to go to onsen. And then we went to onsen. My mother and I met my friend’s mother at onsen. I was very surprised and laughing a lot. My friend’ mother is very funny, and she likes to talk. My mother and I heard her talking for about 30 minutes in onsen, so I got dizzy. However I could enjoy onsen. Then I could sleep well.

200 / 8,012

1 件のコメント: