2014年7月27日日曜日

Studying abroad

I would like to write about studying abroad. I took an exchange student test. The purpose of studying abroad are improving my English skill and learning business in English. These are the primary things. I want to study abroad in Canada. Why I choose this country is I heard Canadian is kind and similar to Japanese. I have never been abroad, so I think Canada is good for me. Thus Canada is richly endowed with nature. I love outdoor, so the nature will bring relief for me. Finally I heard Canadian English is easy to understand. Also the college I want to go is in Halifax. Halifax is port city. It is easy to go to major city, for example New York, Boston and Toronto. It is attractive point for me. Saint Mary's college has good dance club team. I am very interested in this dance club team. If possible, I would like to try to take business, marketing, financial, marketing and global business management.

I don’t know yet whether I can go studying abroad. However I really want to go. I have to study more hard. I would like to study hard to raise my TOEFL score.

198 / 7,812

2 件のコメント:

  1. The purpose of studying abroad are >>
    The purposes of studying abroad are

    返信削除
  2. Canadian is kind and similar to Japanese >>
    Canadians are kind and similar to Japanese people

    返信削除